It’s easy to come home to a beautiful new cedar roof.
The Cedar Roof Company offers a thorough and detailed estimate that begins with one of its professionals examining the roof in its present condition followed by taking accurate measurements. Today’s technology advances have afforded the use of detailed and accurate reports when roof access is not available or recommended/required. After this, we thoroughly explain the selection of material options and any special conditions that might affect the estimate of your cedar roof replacement or installation.
Our attention to detail puts our cedar roof installations above the rest.
Big fields of open cedar roofing are easy to cover but the devil is always in the details. All of The Cedar Roof Company’s cedar roof installations are built to code and above. This includes standard protocol such as proper decking, ventilation, felt paper, wood spacing, shingle and shake placement, and counter and step flashings, as well as the extras such as lining the roof valleys with ice and water shield, wrapping pipe vents, skylights and chimneys and using top grade stainless steel fasteners. We also offer our clients a complete package of services including the installation of gutters and gutter guards and preservation to accompany their cedar shake or shingle roof installation.
Our Transferable Warranty covers your new cedar roof for up to 25 years.
We don’t take any chances with our clients’ satisfaction either. At The Cedar Roof Company we back all of the cedar roofs we install with our own additional Transferable Warranty—on top of those provided by the manufacturer, Waldun and backed by The Cedar Shake and Shingle Bureau—The Cedar Roof Company Transferable Warranty covers the cedar shake or shingle roof installation to be free from leaks for a minimum of 10 years, depending on the system chosen (System1,2,3) and also covers the cost to repair any interior damage resulting from a leak (see Warranty for details). With regular maintenance this Transferable Warranty coverage can be extended to a maximum of 25 years.
10 plus reasons to choose The Cedar Roof Company…
The CRC PLUS Package
- Installers certified with the Cedar Shake and Shingle Bureau
- All cedar shake and shingle roofs installed according to Bureau specifications
- All new cedar roof installations backed by The Cedar Roof Company No-Leak Warranty
- Certi-Label Premium Grade cedar shakes and #1 Grade cedar shingles
- Stainless steel ring shank fasteners
- Valleys lined with Ice and Water Shield
- Chimneys, skylights and pipe-vents wrapped with Ice and Water Shield
- Three-Star Velux skylight and sun tunnel certified
- Ridge and soffit ventilation creating airflow
- 16 oz. copper or .032 aluminum flashing
- Lead boot flashings for pipe-vents
- Kickout flashings where required
Learn more about our installations and options:
Contact The Cedar Roof Company
Based in Malvern, Pennsylvania, The Cedar Roof Company provides cedar wood roof installation, repair, maintenance, cleaning and roof certification throughout Chester, Bucks, Montgomery, and Delaware Counties. For information and a free estimate, call us today at: (610) 647-3099.